Thanks to widespread use of fluorides and improved patient awareness, the incidence of tooth decay has been substantially diminished.
In spite of these improvements, though, teeth are still susceptible to infection, breakage and decay. It’s sometimes necessary to enlist the intervention of trained professionals to restore damaged teeth to good health. By utilizing modern technology and improved methods, we can now offer more and better options for restoring a tooth to its original appearance, function and shape.
Should you ever need restorative dental treatment, you may be certain that we will always discuss the available options with you.
When you understand the range of options that may fit your situation, we’ll recommend what we believe will be the most durable, comfortable and least invasive treatment. It is our first priority to provide you with excellent care while enhancing / restoring your beautiful smile.
Reasons to choose restorative dentistry:
- Enhance the appearance of your smile.
- Fill unattractive gaps between teeth.
- Correct or improve an improper bite.
- Repair decayed and / or damaged teeth.
- Relieve dental pain.
- Replace missing / severely damaged teeth
- Restore normal eating and chewing.
- Prevent the loss of a tooth.
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.
Don’t forget to give your teeth the attention they need—today and every day!