Beverly Hills is a fountain of youth with endless options for cosmetic procedures that take years off your appearance. While people target skin and wrinkles to achieve a younger look, they oftentimes forget that our smiles age too. Cosmetic dentistry can have you looking and feeling years younger in as little as two visits.
The Tell-tale Signs of Oral Aging:
- Discoloration: Over the years, continual consumption of colored foods, beverages like coffee and wine, and cigarettes and tobacco products can darken and stain your teeth and give you an aged appearance.
- Worn Away Teeth: With time, tooth enamel erodes to reveal the darker layer of dentin underneath. The length of our teeth also reduces with age and everyday use. Shorter, worn down teeth give off an impression of old age.
- Missing Teeth: Ageing also often involves losing teeth. Many seniors face this issue and loss functionality while putting an age on their appearance.
Cosmetic Dentistry for a Younger Look:
When considering cosmetic dentistry for a younger look, there are numerous procedures that can be combined for optimal results including:
- Porcelain Veneers: Quickly achieve a whiter, more uniform smile. Correct gaps, tooth alignment, and worn out teeth. Lengthen shortened and eroded teeth for a more youthful and functional smile.
- Dental Implants: Replace one or more missing teeth without altering neighboring teeth. Improve the stability of gum and jaw structure giving a more youthful facial appearance. Stabilizes the teeth for increased functionality. Dental implant options are more efficient and permanent than dentures.
With your new and improved smile, you’ll look and feel years younger. Your teeth will be restored to their full function and you’ll overall confidence will improve immediately. If you want to reclaim your youth, schedule your appointment with Dr Rodney Raanan today.