There’s never a convenient time for broken or chipped teeth. Breaking a tooth always comes as a surprise and you’ll want an immediate fix for the situation. It is important to consider which method of tooth repair is right for you. There are several methods of restoring broken teeth based on different needs.
Methods of Tooth Restoration:
- Porcelain Crowns: Crowns can completely restore tooth structure in cases of significant damage. They may be a suitable option if you’ve damaged visible teeth, like you central incisors, and want an aesthetically pleasing fix.
- Inlays & Onlays: Porcelain inlays and onlays offer a more conservative version of a dental crown, and are suitable for repairing small damage or damage to the top of your tooth.
- Aesthetic Bonding: Metal-free bonding offers a quick fix for chips in your teeth. The process is able to match your tooth’s natural color for a seamless look.
- Porcelain Veneers: Generally the most successful with completely restoring your teeth, veneers offer a quick fix for several dental issues. If you’ve damaged more than one tooth, or have other imperfections you’d like to fix, veneers may be your best option.
- Dental Implants: In cases where the entire tooth is lost, dental implants offer a strong and durable solution. A replacement “tooth” implants directly into your jawbone providing a permanent fix for your issue.
Depending on the severity of your case and your aesthetic desires, your dentist will determine the appropriate fix for you. For dental treatment in the Beverly Hills area, contact the office of Dr. Rodney Raanan today.